Friday, April 22, 2011

Assistance

Part of the "no compromise" mode rebuild, the Speedster will not really be a road car anymore so I had to get a car to pull the future trailer...

Decided to get a BMW and nothing else as I needed a strong and flawless thing which will not let me down.

For the same reason I was specifically looking at 325d, as having a detuned 330d is good for reliability and the engine is strong enough for the job,

Wasn't able to find the perfect options combo, but these are really rare, especially with a manual gearbox, so I had to do with it... and I could play with the OE retrofit kits if I really need Xenons this winter.

Except all of that, really good car, especially on highways of course (the feeling on B-roads is a bit loose to be honest, but the grip is really good)






No comments:

Post a Comment